Ang Nini

Thursday, December 01, 2005

Steering One's Life.

I've been trying to evaluate everything for the past few minutes and I have come to the point that I am about to pull all the hair on my head from their follicles.

Here's a list of the things that I am not blessed with:

1. Fulfilling career.
2. A relationship worth ranting and raving about, or any kind of relationship for that matter.
3. My own pad, which I am supposed to be working on.
4. A car.

Here are the things that I am blessed with.

1. Friends that no matter how distant we are to each other, we will always remain friends no matter.
2. A salary higher than what I am supposed to be earning.
3. This Blog. The freedom to express one's self without being barred.


that's 4 :3. What does that imply? Does it mean that I haven't worked damn well? Have I been lying around letting my ass get fat?

I still have next year. So, all in all I still have the steer to my cammand.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home