Ang Nini

Friday, November 11, 2005

Fredda

I miss Fredda.

My friend, Fredda, and I kept our communication through correspondence back when e-mail wasn't existent. Up to now, I keep all her letters and read through them. They still entertain me as much as the first time i opened them.

It has been years since I last saw her. We are never really faithful when it comes to communicating through text or e-mail. She doesn't even bother to call me whenever she's here in Manila. I know I am supposed to hate her for that, and I definetly deserve to throw a hissy fit on her for being so distant; But whenever, i hear her voice, I get so excited because I miss her so much, then I forget that I am supposed to be mad.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home