Ang Nini

Saturday, October 29, 2005

Contemplation: Single, and more Rantings.

One thing that bothers me right now is the fact that I have the lack of enthusiam to go out and meet people. It is conflicting with my current disposition since I have been having attacks of depression due to my long term solitude.

It isn't true that love comes to those who wait. I have waited patiently (at times, yes, I do succumed to depression) for the one true love that everybody is ranting about and yet, no matter how the leaves fall for the seasons, I have found no one to comfort my ailing heart.

Maybe, my one true love isn't a he or a she. Maybe, it is solitude. Or maybe, it is time. Or maybe, it is the realization that love is not something to be given, it cometh when not asked.

I often come across people who would tell me that I shouldn't be to eager to find someone who would fulfill my fantasies because I am young. Haven't they realized yet that that is exact reason why spinsters exist. People wait because they think they are always too young.

I refuse to believe any crap that would hinder me from finding my "it", my destiny, or my savior.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home