Ang Nini

Friday, October 07, 2005

update: AngNini1

It has been a while since I last posted something in this blog. I have been busy tending to everyone.

Mommy was diaagnosed with tubercolosis last week ans she started her treatment. It will take 6 months for her to be fully recovered. It will take me years to learn how to handle such situations.

I have been in and out of depression. What comforts me is the fact that my family relies on to me to bring back order when chaos reigns. I, on the otherhand, rely on them for something that is intangible and nonexistent in my life.

The past few years, I have confused falling in love with desperation to fall in love. As the difference between the two spells out a whole new dimension, I have been guilty with attempting to fill any void inside my heart.

Years from now, when I have fallen in love and managed to distiguish between, I would look back and think how lucky I have been to commit such mistakes, for have I not, I would have not fallen in love at all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home