Ang Nini

Saturday, September 17, 2005

Birthday Cakes

The idea of giving someone a gift should completely about the person whom you will give it to.

I recently turned 24 and having spent every year wondering if the people whom I care for would surprise me as much as I surprised them everytime the occasion for calls for it. Sadly, expectation wasn't met and the worse part about it is that it was catapulted in to something chaotic.

...two decades ago, i have always hoped that someone will give me a cake that towers with icing. It was a childhood dream that got stuck until now. Although I know that holding on to a childish wish will do nothing good for me, I have always secretly kept it running like an unchin behind my mind.

Now that I am capable of buying all the cakes that I want, I am still longing for someone to buy me one.

1 Comments:

  • At 3:53 PM , Blogger Videos by Professor Howdy said...


    You have a riveting web log
    and undoubtedly must have
    atypical & quiescent potential
    for your intended readership.
    May I suggest that you do
    everything in your power to
    honor your Designer/Architect
    as well as your audience.

    Please remember to never
    restrict anyone's opportunities
    for ascertaining uninterrupted
    existence for their quintessence.

    Best wishes for continued ascendancy,
    Dr. Howdy

    'Thought & Humor'

    P.S. Howdy Ang...

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home