Ang Nini

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

First blog... if it isn't obvious.

Ordinary days are way too depressing.

The other night, my friend decided that she wanted to die in order to the grab as much attention as she can from this superficial world we live in. And, as rules of friendship would dictate it, she was able to get my attention. Although I knew that the more I feed her hunger, the more that she will remain stagnant from the depths of what is eating her, I had given her my ears and my heart.

The trouble with her is that she is single and lonely. If she was just single, I guess things wasn't as complicated as what has hapenned so far. If she was just lonely, we'd probably hang out at Coffee Experience at SM North. But she was both. She is a combination of two tragedies waiting for someone to die.

I am so sleepy right now, and as much as I want to continue my story, I have to snooze off. My oil glands are at maximum overdrive. Before I sign off, I want to tell her that I love her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home