Ang Nini

Thursday, September 22, 2005

Poor Me

How about direction.

Quagmire of possibilities all deeming to futility. In any direction, all I see is a blurred image of the future. I can't make any sense of it. I hope that I can pick all the fragments before me and make soemethinout of it. Anything out of it.

I am in the point of my career trying to understand whether it is too late to start over or if it too early to give up. A crossroad of some sort. Whatever decision I am about to take, I will suffer for a period of time. It is my destiny to be in this situation, I have accepted it blaming no one. But it doesn't stop here. Crossroads are opportunities and not an equation to decipher.

Right now, suicide seems to be a better option than looking for direction. I hate this

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home