Ang Nini

Thursday, October 27, 2005

Oh, It's Raining.

I used to wait for the rain to fall. Like A kid, I would patiently wait, peering from the window as the first drop fall on the rooftop.

Now, as the moist weather reminds me of warmth, and how much I dread the feeling of numbness and coldness, I would stay in my room and wish the rain to go away.

Sometimes I ask myself what seems to be the biggest deal about being single. what is wrong about not having someone to comfort you emotionally, or try to ask you to do the craziest thing. Some people would always walk away from others, while I, on the otherhand haven't even knocked at the door. As I ask myself these questions, and as the each day ends, all I am left with are four walls reminding me of an open empty space--My heart.

It is such a lonely world. The rain reminds me of that. I am single. I am desperate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home