Ang Nini

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

So-called Standards

Am I anyone's league?

In finding someone to love you back, I have always believe that the first step is to define your target market.

So there I am jotting down my standards, I define it by age: 30-40; by intelligence: Extremely stupid or fairly intelligent to a super genius; by physique: Medium built, sporty and toned; and by looks: uhhh who cares.

But everytime I try to match these to a specific market, and by market I mean... homosexuals and all its facets, I am confronted by the biggest question: Am I looking at a different direction?

Yes! That's exactly what I am having a problem with. Where in the world will I find my so-called Market? What ocean should I cross or mountain should I climb to find it? Other than finding it, I still have the problem of tapping it.

As I grow old and impatient, I find it harder to believe that someone is out there. I am seemingly convinced that my life will be lived alone.

Let us go back to myself. Who am I? Or I guess the proper question is, what the hell am I?

I can't really classify myself in any of the facets of homosexuality, because believe me... for a gay guy, I seem to be a lesbian sometime. And I will definitely not resort to the classic excuse that I am bisexual. Kick my ass, if you hear me whining...

Anyway, this brings me back to the question. Am I anyone's league?

I think I should put a period at this part and just go on with my life. If, by any chance, I happen to find a strange part of this planet where the likes of me lurk, I will then end this chapter of my life and begin the part where I am confronted with options. Hmmmm, i am looking forward to it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home