Ang Nini

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Keeping Myself Busy

What have I gotten myself into?

Although I know that there is no turning back, I keep on wondering if I would regret any of the things that keep my days occupied. To give you a little background:

1. Programming. I am currently under the supervision of three well-versed programmers. Yes, a different language that is. I mean, common... I took up Mass Communications for goodness sake! WTF am I doing to my brain racking it up with codes and tyring to analyze and visualize all at the same time. Well, it isn't so bad since I am enjoying it.

2. Master of Arts in Communication Management. Uhh-hh... Yeah... Do you think I need it. Hell, I am beginning to think that I am on my way to an asylum. I decided to push for it because I had a crush on a guy who happen to study nursing at Pamantasan ng Lungsod ng Maynila. Yeah, at first I thought it was the shallowest reason but then again that's another thing to keep me away from boredom.

3. Depressing myself over being single. When the hell did I stop? I think, I should be placed in a psychiatric ward the day that I stop being depressed.

Seriously, I am fine. I could still use another hobby. Thinking of... hmmm, Tennis!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home