Ang Nini

Friday, July 13, 2007

Joke of the Week

I would love to sum up things that happened to me this week but the caffaine induced conciousness that I am currently sporting is starting to wear off. Any moment I know that I will succumb to a sweet lullaby.

Here is a joke I have heard from a customer.

Three old guys ranting, first guy said "It's kind windy", and with much gusto second guy cried "No, it's thursday" and after such comment the third guy butted in saying "me too, let's grab something to drink"

No, I don't get how it supposed to be funny. I don't really know if it is because I have heard that from an American and the humor is much different from me, a Filipino; or it if the concept of three old guys bordering senility, talking to each other is not something that I find hilarious. I have a gut feel that joke has a notorious reputation among family gatherings and is mostly associated to comments such "here goes uncle again" and "I have heard that before".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home