Ang Nini

Monday, July 02, 2007

My Job II

Although I am shortlisted to become a Supervisor, thoughts of resignation lurks in my head. Some people might think that it will be a stupid move if I decided to terminate my stay with the company but then again, I have better options. The main reason why i decided to stay in my current job is because I like the Company itself.

I am beyond dreaming of greener pastures. I am at the point that money is no longer the main concern. I am not saying that I am well-off, I don't have even a bank account and a week after this post, I am considered broke, but I no longer see the importance of money because I am confident that I will always earn it. A friend once pointed out that happiness is something that you decide on. I didn't really get her idea because we were talkin about our current partners; not until reflecting about my situation. I have decided that I am happy with Convergys. Although I could get a better job in another Call Center, I opted to stay with the company because I see myself achieving my goals in here.

When I decided to join Convergys, I have set my goal that I will be a Supervisor. After a year of toiling, my goal is starting to become a reality. Hard work has not paid off yet, I am still waiting for my time. Patience is wearing thin, though, knowing that I have better options. The only reason why I am not taking them is because of the company I believe in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home