Ang Nini

Monday, June 11, 2007

Baby Nic



It has been a year since she died.

I have always adored this little critter. Ever since she came into our lives, things have been different.
Like all other stories of deaths, there are certain things I regret about. The morning she died, I was looking for a vase that would fit her carcass so that we can plant flower and bring her anywhere we go. I know that I should have been home before she died because she was waiting for me.
A week before her death, I was plunged in a deep depression. I could feel in every vein that her time was near. After giving her a bath, I lie flat beside her humming a tune, hoping it would ease the pain she was feeling, and hoping that the good Lord will immediately end her misery. It was the most painful scene I can remember.

She spent 11 years with us. I wish I still have her now. I know that this post does not give justice to how much I miss her but I just have to write down every tear I shed. I love her so much and I know forever I will be crying because I will never have her badk.

To my baby Nicnic, I love you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home