Ang Nini

Saturday, June 30, 2007

My Job

After a long day of tending to Americanos, I am bound to hit the sack. This day has been the longest, and I am just glad that it is over.

Last night, before going to my job, I have been crying because I felt that I am in another dead end. I was in the comfort of my own room, trying to wash away the pain that burdens my heart. I work in a Call Center and for you guys that might think that it is a glamorous job, please think again.

I am always blamed for problems that I am never aware of. If you are from the U.S. and you have those three button system in your vehicle, I just want you to know that I am one of those people whom you have blamed because your car won't crank. Yes, I am also the one you blame if you have been billed twice for a product you have never used, and God only know if you will ever use it.

I am not complaining. I extend my patience as you rant on how sucky our service is.

But the job is not at all that bad. I also hear how grateful some of you are to our service and how we have saved your lives.

More about my job on my next posts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home