Ang Nini

Sunday, July 08, 2007

Hyper about Iphone

I'll let you in a secret. I'm a tech-freak.

Yup, I am one of those people who can't wait to get a hold of the latest gadget. My idea of entertainment is to read reviews on the latest gizmos available in the market. Whenever I read the sunday edition of our local broadsheets, I immediately scan the paper for any trace of technology and feast my eyes on the prices of such eye candies.

Yes, I am one of those people who happen to start calcualting, hoping to come up with somehow accurate estimation of Iphone's price when it is eventually released here the Philippines.

I am currently sporting a Nokia 6630 which I purchased last November 2006. It was actually a spontaneous decision thinking that I didn't really have the budget for a high end phone and that I needed something that will support all my texting and MMS-ing needs. So far, it has not disappointed me.

Well, with the recent hype about Iphone, I am starting to consider getting my hands on one as soon as it hits the market. Downside about it though, is that it does not have 3g for streaming, downloading and Video call; and although it comes with 4G or 8G of internal memory, it does not support expandable memory, which I am very particular about because most device usually crash whenever the internal memory has been exhausted.

Base on what I have read, it will range from $500 -$600, which is not so bad considering that it is a phone that has computing functions.

I guess I have to start saving for the IPhone. I just hope that when they release it here in the Philippines, Apple has already incorporated 3G.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home