Ang Nini

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Damn Life!!!

4 years ago, I was single and I was sad. I should have nothing more to complain about now that I have found the love of my life, and yet here I am suffering with every little thing he does. I know i shouldn't be blaming him, after all I have signed up for this.

Every night, I pray. I pray that he would love me the way he did before. Every night I think about the things I can do to keep him. Sometimes, I feel that he has already drifted away and I am all alone in this relationship. It's hard when you are the only one who is in love because whether he does something or not, it will just hurt you.

When I was young, I always wondered why grown ups used to say that kids are lucky. I never thought that after 28 years I'll be jaded and would know how it feels to be a bitter grown up wishing that he goes back to be silly little boy. I've fallen in love so hard it is almost a sin.

Remind me what my brain is for again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home